Saturday, June 26, 2010

What Will The Gender Be?

Lately I have been really troubled by wheter or not we should find out the sex of our new baby. We kept Cody a surprise and it was awesome. I loved being in suspense the whole time and at the very end hearing It's A Boy as the doctor held him. Everybody said it would be really hard and acted like we were crazy. Who in their right minds does that anymore. Well, Von and I are crazy if you haven't noticed yet. We like being different and making people wait in suspense.
I don't know why this time it is harder for me to decide if we want to find out the gender. I think partly because we have done a surprise already so now it feels like a been their done that moment. I get mixed feelings from everyone and Von could care less. Go figure. Although I know deep down inside he wants to do a surprise he just doesn't tell me, but I know that boy like the back of my hand. Well, time is running out for me. I have one more week till I have to decide for sure. So you can all wait in suspense to see what we decide. I am open to suggestions since I can never make decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment