Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cupcake Making


For Cody's 1st birthday I decided I wanted to make a cute cake since I knew I would never make something like this ever again. I have been obsessed lately with cupcakes and I thought that would be perfect since he is just a little guy. I found this recipe for monkey cupcakes. He is a goofball so the monkey part fit him perfectly. I have never made cupcakes before. I know sounds dumb, but I don't bake unless it is from a pillsbury box. I was really nervous, but it all worked out thanks to Von makng sure I didn't screw up. I didn't take a picture so here is the picture from the site I got it from. I was really excited that they turned out so good and that Cody liked them. For other birthdays I would love to keep making this stuff, but it is exhausting. At least I can say I did it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment