Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Bigger Family



On November 26th, 2010 we welcomed Colin Trey Fugal into our family. He was 8lbs 12oz and 20 inches long. I started having contractions Thanksgiving night and than my parents were on an airplane arriving at the hospital 5 minutes before Colin arrived. Everything was great besides not getting any sleep that night and listening to Von sleep like a baby. I survived almost all of the contractions without an epidurel until they put me on Pitocen and then I had 3 huge contractions in 1 minute. If I had known that when the doctor broke my water that 5 minutes later I would have to push than I might not have got the epidurel. With 3 pushes Colin came out with the umblicial cord wrapped around his neck. Not hearing him cry I looked around the room wondering why nobody was worried and than all of a sudden Colin was crying. I was in labor for 5 hours and so happy with the cutest little baby in the world. Cody has his good and bad moments, but for the most part he is handling it really well. Now for a little update on Cody. He has started to make this face at me when he does something wrong. It is a little scary, but what is more scary is I think he got it from me. He is starting to talk a lot more. Still trying to get him to use his words. He knows a lot of words, but he just likes to scream at me for stuff. Before Colin was born I thought he was the smallest boy, but now he looks huge next to Colin. He is growing up so fast and now I can't wait to see Colin grow up and the two of them playing together. I have the cutest family ever and I am so grateful for all 3 of my boys.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the update. Seriously, is that Cody! He is so big! I cant even believe it! Glad things are going well! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found your blog! Your boys are cute!

    ReplyDelete