Monday, October 11, 2010

Changes

Cody and I have had a busy 2 weeks. We went to St. George with my parents to see my dad run in the Senior Olympics out there. While we were out there I decided to drive back to California with them and Cody while Von worked in Salt Lake all weekend. I decided to go because I am not sure when I will get out there again after the baby is born. While we were in St. George Von got on offer on a job. I am so excited for him cause he really wants this job and he has been looking so hard for one. I know with the baby coming in a month we both have been stressed about our living situation and now we have been blessed so we can afford a bigger place. Now we just need to find a good place to live before the baby is born since I am probably not going to be in the mood after the birth. I am really grateful that my parents let Cody and I come out to stay with them for a week. It has been really hard without Von, but they have made it so much easier. I just don't know what I am going to do when I go back to Utah and Von starts his new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment