Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So Old

Cody is offically 6 months old. Yay!!!!! Time has gone by so fast. I keep thinking back on all the times I was frustrated and all the future frustrating times to come. Cody is doing so good. Sometimes I wonder how he could be my child. Now that he is more mobile he doesn't scream at me anymore. Ok, he screams, but not like he use to. So for Cody's six month birthday I am making a list of his accomplishments.
1. So handsome and studly-not an accomplishment, but I had to put it.
2. Sits up on his own.
3. Rolls like crazy.
4. Tries to crawl. So far he looks like a catepillar with his but sticking up in the air.
5. Loves to eat cereal.
6. Blows raspberries.
7. Cries when daddy goes to work. Ok, that was just one time, but oh so cute.
8. Loves to jump in his jumper.
9. Loves to play peek a boo.
10.Loves when his mommy spins him around to the song Supermassive Black Hole.
11. Likes to play at playgroup.
I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember them all. I am so proud of him and everything he has achieved.

1 comment:

  1. He is soooo big! What a cutie you have there! :) And fun fun accomplishments! :)

    ReplyDelete