Saturday, September 4, 2010

Adventures Of Potty Training

Ok so Cody is just over a year old, but the other day I thought to myself that I should research potty training and see if it's even worth giving it a try before he's 2. With another baby on the way it has made me even more anxious so I don't have to buy diapers for 2 kids. So today I have started my research and things look promising. People have had success with potty training kids around 18 months. I know people that have gone through the whole experience might say it's not worth it and after trying I might change my mind and give up, but I am willing to try. I also have noticed how much Cody watches Von and I and trys to imitate us. A lot of people have said it is easier when they are young because the child doesn't resist as much. Cody doesn't do everything I tell him too, but I try not to give up on little things like telling him not to pull down all my papers and just recently it worked. He has stopped almost everytime. So it gives me hope that maybe he won't be perfectly trained, but we will have worked on it that when he is older it becomes easier for him. I know a lot of moms that have potty trained probably think I am crazy and I probably am so don't try to talk me out of it. I am a determined woman and won't listen to you. So here goes to Potty Training and seeing what we can accomplish. If anyone has positive information about it please let me know so I can add to my success. And yes I will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment