Saturday, October 10, 2009

Splish Splash



Today Cody did what he loves the most. He took a long warm bath. It makes me happy that he loves to takes baths cause I love baths too. Even though he doesn't do much I can tell on his face how happy he is. After the bath he fell asleep in his cute little robe with no diaper on. Lavender soap and a warm bath really do relax him. Now I need to buy some lavender oil for the room so he is always relaxed and happy. Being a first time mom I have my struggles, but from talking to other people and hearing their stories I have accepted that my Cody is such a good boy even though we have up and down days. For the most part they are good days and I am so grateful for that.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll buy to a gallon of lavendar oil for you for your birthday. Cody is such a great kid. You are so blessed to have him. You really deserve a good baby - you and Von are such kind people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the pecs on that kid. He will be quite the ladies man. I can't wait to come out to Utah later this month so we can see you guys and the new addition to your family

    ReplyDelete