Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Big 1 Month

Today Cody turned 1 month. It feels like I just got home from the hospital. I woke up with a soar throat and to him grunting and moving around . He was just so excited that he's 1 month old. He had a great day eating and sleeping while I got nothing done cause of the soar throat and him just wanting to lay on me. He is getting so active now and smiling a lot more. We were out and 2 girls came up to him wanting to see him and he smiled so big for them. He is just a little chick magnet. I don't know what I am going to do with him when he gets older. I love my little boy so much. Happy 1 month birthday.

3 comments:

  1. You should celebrate with a big cookie cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post CJ, you are such a great mother. Cody is a very lucky boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Codster,
    I just figured out how to leave a comment. So I'm a little late in wishing you a happy one month birthday.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete